WHEREAS, Receiver is the following type of charitable entity, organized under the provisions of Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Act No. 19 of 1990, as amended:
Jabulani Youths for Transformation
WHEREAS, Donor would like to make a charitable donation to Receiver, as under the laws of Kenya, as amended;
NOW, therefore, in consideration of the promises and covenants contained herein, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the Parties do hereby agree as follows:
Article 1 - DONATION INFORMATION:
The donor is pledging a donation in the form of monetary funds.
This donation is being given in support of the following:
Operations, Positive youth development, and building resilient communities programs
Article 2 - LOGISTICAL INFORMATION:
The Donation will be made on and in conjunction with the Effective Date of this Donation Agreement.
Donor hereby warrants that the Donation is free of any and all encumbrances and that Donor has full legal rights to donate the Donation.
Official proof of this transaction has been attached to this contract in the form of the following:
Article 3 - PURPOSES OF DONATION:
The Donation is being made for the following specific purpose and no other use of the Donation shall be permitted:
Supporting Operations, Positive Youth Development and Building Resilient Communities Program
The Donation may be used for any charitable, educational, or scientific purpose as permitted to an organization under Non-Governmental Organizations Co-ordination Act No. 19 of 1990, as amended.
Article 4 - NO REVOCATION:
The donor may not revoke the Donation. All covenants and promises made within this Donation Agreement are final.
Article 5 - EXPENSES:
Any and all expenses associated with the execution of this Donation Agreement, such as but not limited to, expenses incurred during the transfer of the Donation, are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Donor.
Article 6 - NO SERVICES:
Donor and Receiver agree that no services, sale, promotion, or anything of a similar nature is indicated or entered into by this Donation. Donor and Receiver agree that the Donation has been given without any further agreement of services or retribution to the Donor and is given freely and willfully by the Donor and received by the Receiver.
ARTICLE 7 - GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- A) GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Kenya.
- B) LANGUAGE: All communications made or notice given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- C) ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased, or otherwise transferred in whole or part by either Party.
- D) AMENDMENTS: This Agreement may only be amended in writing signed by both Parties.
- E) PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Neither Party will make any public announcement or disclosure about the existence of this Agreement or any of the terms herein without the prior written approval of the other Party.
- F) ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings, whether written or oral.
- G) HEADINGS: Headings to this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be construed to limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
- H) COUNTERPARTS: This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, all of which shall constitute a single agreement.